What are the anti-friction coatings?
Anti-friction coatings are dry elements that reduce wear and friction significantly. The fact that these coatings can also be used to avoid various kinds of noises makes these anti-friction coatings suitable for all kinds of materials. That is why anti-friction coatings are not exclusively used for aluminum and steel. The types and functions of anti-friction coating depend on the process variant.
Advantages Of Using Anti-Friction Coating
- It reduces wear and friction significantly.
- Clean and dry lubrication that remains unaffected with dirt, dust, and moisture.
- Lifetime lubrication that does not face any issues of evaporation, aging, and oxidation.
- It prevents rut formation even if the metal is not galvanized or treated otherwise.
- Offers non-staining and nonflammable protection to plastics, metals, and elastomers.
- Controls the film thickness for the load-bearing capabilities.
- Offers effective lubrication even if the machine is not used for a long time.
- Reduces the maintenance costs significantly.