OEM specified. For high operating temperatures common in 4-cylinder, turbocharged or high-performance engines. The most advanced, high temp RTV silicone gasket available. Sensor-safe, low odor, noncorrosive. Superior adhesion. Three times more oil resistant than conventional silicones; eight times more flexible than cut gaskets. Temperature range -65°F to 700°F (-54°C to 371°C) intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration.
• High temperature resistance
• Sensor safe, non-corrosive
• Superior adhesion and flexibility
• Replaces most cut gaskets
• Improved oil resistance
• Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
• Non-flammable, Non-toxic
• Low odor
For assembly as form-in-place gasket
1. Remove all previous material from mating surfaces. Permatex Silicone Stripper or Gasket Remover is recommended for most materials.
2. For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent, such as Permatex Brake and Parts Cleaner.
3. Cut nozzle to desired bead size, 1/16 “ to 1/4 “ in diameter. An 1/8” bead is usually sufficient for most applications.
4. Remove cap, puncture tube or cartridge seal and attach extension nozzle.
5. Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface, first tracing the internal areas of the gasket configuration, then all surrounding bolt holes as shown below:
6. Assemble parts immediately while silicone is still wet. Secure or tighten to recommended torque specs.
7. Re-torque will not be necessary after the product has cured.
© Copyright by unadxb.com