UNA General Trading, Block C, Ajman Free Zone, 13th Floor Office # 1300978
MOLYSLIP MQL is a range of high performance lubricants designed for the near dry machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The high polarity, natural base fluids exhibit excellent metal wetting properties and outstanding film strength virtually eliminating contact between the tool and workpiece. This high lubricity improves surface finish and minimizes tool wear.
MOLYSLIP MQL products are suitable for use on most ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Operations such as sawing, milling and drilling can be carried out utilizing spray mist application methods.
• Provide optimum hydrodynamic and boundary lubrication to extend tool life and provide outstanding surface finish
• Leaves components almost dry
• Low odour, pleasant to use
• Eliminate waste oil disposal costs
• Suitable for replacing coolants in a wide range of machining applications and processes
• Free from mineral oil, silicones, chlorine and sulphur
MOLYSLIP MQL products should be used as supplied. Lubrication systems should be drained of previous lubricants and flushed prior to filling.
Optimum performance is achieved by utilizing spray mist, minimal lubrication systems.
Prefer speaking with a human to filling out a form? call us and we will connect you with a team member who can help.
© Copyright by unadxb.com