DOWSIL 799 Silicone Glass and Metal Building Sealant is a noncorrosive sealant that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture. This product exhibits unprimed adhesion to many construction materials. Once cured, the sealant forms a durable and flexible bond with most building materials. In most cases, no prime coat is required. DOWSIL 799 Silicone Glass and Metal Building Sealant available in clear, black, white and gray. DOWSIL 799 Silicone Glass and Metal Building Sealant will provide years of worry-free performance against rain, sun, and temperature extremes.
• Primerless – can be used with many materials without the use of a primer
• Noncorrosive – will not react with or corrode common building materials
• Fast cure – 5 to 10 minutes tooling time and 20 minutes tack-free time
• Excellent weather resistance against sunlight, rain, snow, and temperature extremes
• Long-life reliability – cured sealant stays elastic from -40°C to 149°C (-40 to 300°F)
• AAMA Certified
Please refer to the Americas Technical Manual, Form No. 62-1112, for detailed information on joint design, surface preparation and installation procedures.
© Copyright by unadxb.com