Permatex Thread Sealant with PTFE is a smooth white paste with a slight alcohol odor. It is a fast acting paste/lubricant designed to seal pipes, fittings and threaded connections against leakage and loosening. Seals pressure to working rating of pipe in air, oil, gas and hydraulic systems. Lubricates threads for quick, easy assembly and disassembly. Prevents galling and corrosion. Will not tear or shred like tapes. Remains pliable through a wide temperature range and outperforms other pipe dopes.
• Easy to use
• Non drip formula
• Effective up to 5000 psi
• Good heat resistance
• Temperature range –65ºF to +300ºF(-54ºC to +204ºC)
1. Threads must be free of dirt and corrosion.
2. Apply to male threads.
3. Force sealant into the thread grooves with brush or spatula.
4. Assemble parts.
5. Adjustments can be made up to 24 hours after application without damage to seal.
6. Remove excess wet sealant by wiping with a dry cloth.
© Copyright by unadxb.com