Non-hardening sealant designed to resist heat transfer fluids such as oil or antifreeze. Temperature range -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C); resists antifreeze, aviation fuels, aggressive detergent bearing oils and lubricants.
• For use on all types of gaskets
• Seals threads and hoses
• Excellent oil resistance
• Applies easily
For assembly as form-in-place gasket
1. Remove all previous material from mating surfaces. Permatex Gasket Remover is recommended for most materials, not for plastics or painted surfaces.
2. For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent, such as Permatex Brake and Parts Cleaner.
3. Apply a thin, continuous and even bead of product to both surfaces to be sealed. First tracing the internal areas of the gasket configuration, then all surrounding bolt holes as shown below:
4. Allow to air dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Assemble parts immediately while the product is still wet. Secure or tighten to recommended torque specs. Allow 1 hour at room temperature before use. Note: Slight warming decreases drying time
© Copyright by unadxb.com