• Non-hardening for easy disassembly
• Works to 400°F (204°C)
• Sealing pressures to 5000 psi (100 psi for steam)
• Outperforms Teflon tape and does not shred
• No measuring or mixing
• Prevents galling and corrosion
1. Clean threads to be sealed. A light coating of oil or grease will not affect the sealability.
2. Apply the compound to the male threads, brushing into the grooves of the threads.
3. Assemble the parts.
4. On flanges and gaskets, apply a thin coat to each surface.
5. Let stand for 5 minutes and then assemble
© Copyright by unadxb.com