• Extends gasket life
• Prevents leaks
• Fast drying
• Hard setting
• Withstands pressures up to 5000 psi
1. Remove all previous material from mating surfaces. Permatex Gasket Remover is recommended for most materials, not for plastics or painted surfaces.
2. For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent, such as Permatex Brake and Parts Cleaner.
3. Remove cap, puncture tube or cartridge seal and attach extension nozzle (if provided).
4. When used as a gasket dressing, spread product with a spatula to a uniform film on one side of gasket and then position it on the assembly. Coat the second side of gasket and re-assemble.
5. Assembly is operational after 2 hours, full cure is effective after 24 hours
© Copyright by unadxb.com