• Contains metallic copper to improve heat transfer and eliminate hot spots
• Remains tacky to allow gasket repositioning
• Works in temperature from -50°F and 500°F
• Resists shop fluids, including gasoline
• Fills surface imperfections
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Surfaces should be free of oil, dirt and grease.
3. Mask areas that should not be coated.
4. Shake can with ball agitator for one minute. For best results, aerosol can should be at room temperature before spraying.
5. Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface to be coated, press the nozzle and discharge the product uniformly. Apply to both sides of gasket. DO NOT SPRAY into engine compartment Avoid overspray. Allow solvent to evaporate before assembly.
© Copyright by unadxb.com