High-performance grease for metal/metal combinations involving slow to fast movements and medium to high loadings Standard* Unit Result
• Lubrication contacts with light to medium loadings and low to high speeds, even in the presence of moisture and spray.
• Used on roller bearings, plain bearings, sliding guides, roller guides, ball-and-socket joints, splined shafts, and threaded spindles.
• Used for chassis lubrication on cranes, forklift trucks and lifting apparatus.
• Good load-carrying capacity Suitable for long-term lubrication by virtue of low oil evaporation
• Good water washout resistance Good corrosion protection (degree of corrosion 0-1 in the SKF-Emcor test)
• Good oxidation resistance
• Reduction of wear and scoring
Clean points of contact. Apply in same way as lubricating grease, using brush, spatula, grease gun or automatic lubricating device. Suitable for delivery by central lubricating system.
|Base oil viscosity||114 mm²/s at 40°C|
|Flash point (IP34)|
|Effective temperature range||-25 to +120 °C|
|Solidification point (of the base fluid)|
|Coefficient of friction (steel on steel, steady state)|
© Copyright by unadxb.com