Fully fluorinated grease provides extraordinary performance under extreme conditions
• Molykote® HP-870 Grease can be used broadly under harsh conditions such as high temperatures, corrosive, solvent, liquefied natural gasses, high vacuum, etc.
• This grease is ideally used for use in clean rooms, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, cardboard manufacturing equipment, hot air dryer motor axles, etc., where the evaporation of the lubricant could be problematic.
Compatible with most rubber and plastics
• Excellent stability at high temperatures
• Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
• Minimal deterioration due to oxidation, appropriate for long-term lubrication
• Low vapor pressure (base oil)
Clean points of contact. As is usual with lubricating greases, apply or fill by means of a brush, spatula, or automatic lubrication device
|Base oil viscosity|
|Flash point (IP34)|
|Effective temperature range||-20 to 250 ºC|
|Solidification point (of the base fluid)|
|Coefficient of friction (steel on steel, steady state)|
© Copyright by unadxb.com