Fully fluorinated grease provides extraordinary performance under extreme conditions.
• Molykote® HP-300 Grease can be used broadly under harsh conditions such as low or high temperatures, corrosive, solvent, liquefied natural gasses, high vacuum, etc.
• Cleanroom equipment and semiconductor manufacturing equipment where the volatilization of the lubricating material is undesirable.
• Compatible with most plastics
• Excellent stability at high temperatures
• Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
• Minimal deterioration due to oxidation, appropriate for long-term lubrication
• Low vapor pressure (base oil)
Clean point of application. As is usual with lubricating greases, apply or fill by means of a brush, spatula, or automatic lubrication device.
|Base oil viscosity|
|Flash point (IP34)|
|Effective temperature range||-65 to 250 ºC|
|Solidification point (of the base fluid)|
|Coefficient of friction (steel on steel, steady state)|
© Copyright by unadxb.com