DOWSIL™ Hi-Temp Sealant is a onepart, acetoxy-cure silicone sealant that cures to a tough, rubbery solid at room temperature on exposure to water vapor in the air. It forms a longlasting, water-resistant seal with ±25% movement capability when properly applied.
• Cures to 100% silicone rubber
• Resists the effects of sunlight and weather extremes
• Fast cure, high strength
1. Refer to product packaging for useby date.
2. Temperature. Apply sealant at temperatures between -20 and 122°F (-29 and 50°C) for best results.
3. Prepare surface. Cut out and remove all old caulk for repair applications.
© Copyright by unadxb.com