DOWSIL 895 Structural Glazing Sealant is a one-part neutral curing silicone sealant designed specifically for the structural bonding of glass, metal, and other building components. It can also be used to adhere stiffening elements to building panels and for other similar adhesive applications.
Neutral alkoxy cures at room temperature on exposure to water vapor in the air, giving off a small amount of methanol.
• Meets European standards for structural glazing application, as developed by EOTA
• Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates including coated, enameled and reflective glasses and polyester coated aluminum profiles and stainless steel profiles
• Odorless and non-corrosive cure system
• One-component product
• Resistant to ozone
• Excellent stability through wide range of temperatures: -50°C to 150°C
• The cured product exhibits excellent weathering characteristics, and a high resistance to ultra-violet radiation heat and humidity
• High tensile strength makes it ideally suited for structural bonding applications
© Copyright by unadxb.com