UNA General Trading, Block C, Ajman Free Zone, 13th Floor Office # 1300978
• Improves adhesion of silicone sealants to many substrates
• Provides more uniform and stronger bonds
• Conforms to South Coast and Bay Air Quality Management District Regulations for Architectural Sealant Primers
• Low VOC at 76 g/l
• Formulated for low toxicity
• OS solvent used does not deplete the ozone layer. OS = Ozone Safe
• Primer is suitable for Weathersealing and Structural Glazing applications
With many surfaces, substantially stronger and more uniform bonds are obtained by preparing them with a primer prior to the application of the silicone sealant. For obtaining best results, the following steps should be followed on all surfaces except silicone rubber.
1. Thoroughly clean and degrease the surface using a 2 rag wipe method and appropriate solvent, when needed. Cleaning procedures are defined in the Americas Technical Manual. Allow the surface to dry.
2. Apply a thin coat of DOWSIL 1200 OS Primer by applying with a clean white rag or brush. In most cases, a thin primer film will give best adhesion. If a white chalky residue is noticed after several minutes of drying time, wipe away the chalky residue with a clean rag.
|Base oil viscosity|
|Flash point (IP34)||°F - 81, °C - 27|
|Effective temperature range|
|Solidification point (of the base fluid)|
|Coefficient of friction (steel on steel, steady state)|
Prefer speaking with a human to filling out a form? call us and we will connect you with a team member who can help.
© Copyright by unadxb.com